Gotz von Berlichingen cuff bands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotz von Berlichingen cuff bands

Hello, I want to see the comparisons on real and fake Gotz von Berlichingen cuff bands and I appreciates the photos of real and fake GvB SS cuff bands. The local dealer already showed me his GvB cuff band. I told him that I was not sure about that band. I wasn't into SS collectibles when he showed me that GvB cuff title. Comparing the real and fake GvB cuff bands will be more helpful. I never collect SS militaria in my 14 year collecting career,but I will be more careful. Thanks much!

Cuff Title

Try this link: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...vo+cuff+titles

Also do some research on cuff titles in general utilizing the search feature of this forum.

I believe that you also have to be an association memeber to view images in this venue.

Charles Betz

Comment

Here you go. Hope it helps you.

The top cuff title is an original GvB cuff title and below it is a modern representation whic was given out as a book mark over the years I believe.

In the picture below the original is on the bottom. Also these band are often seen sewn onto pieces of Swiss wool tunic material and represented as originals to unsuspecting collectors.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X