No announcement yet.

My little Teddybear....with SS Totenkopf Cuffband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was you Torsten, I'd leave the cuff title in place until others (Bob Hritz, Grant Bias, etc.) have had the chance to comment.

I might be wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Lumsden View Post
      If I was you Torsten, I'd leave the cuff title in place until others (Bob Hritz, Grant Bias, etc.) have had the chance to comment.

I might be wrong!
      Hi Robin, ok. Will do..Cheers and have a nice and sunny Sunday... Torsten.

Comment

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post
        Hi Robin, ok. Will do..Cheers and have a nice and sunny Sunday... Torsten.
        Yes.........the weather is glorious up here just now.

Comment

i would't keep it togehter but it looks too me like a originel(i talk about the cuff) but when the deadshead guru said he have some doubt's i would't take his opinion more serious.
          then is now the question robin why do you think that this cuff is not good ?

regards johan

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post
          Hi Johann, thank you for your comment... I also do hope that there will be more comments coming forward... what do you think? Should I take the cuffband off the bear or not? Tot ziens en bedankt, Torsten.

Comment

Originally posted by johannes post View Post
            ......why do you think that this cuff is not good ?
            Johan.

Please see post #14.

The embroidery in my opinion is not what it should be.

It is not one I would want in my own collection.

Just my opinion.

Comment

I also do not like the cufftitle due to it's bad embroidery. I have seen several "ugly" hand embroidered skull titles that were period and good but this one is past that. I also do not like the black thread highlights to the skull details. Originals do not have that, it is embroidered to show the crainial seperations.

Greg

Comment

I just can say very poor Teddy bear with all this junk on him !

Comment

Dear Greg and Robin, thank you for your reasoned comments ... so, it looks like I should definitely remove the cuffband from the bear and concentrate on the Teddy? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Cuff band is for sure a reproduction!

"Felix" - N. Hansson

Comment

There is a great variety in hand embroidered skull cuff titlkes. However, I have never seen an original that had black highlight thread anywhere but on the teeth.

I would not want this title in my collection.

Bob Hritz
                      In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Thank you very much for all your comments... of course I am not happy with the cuffband being repro, but at least I know now ...thanks. I will remove the band from the Teddybear. Is there any point in posting pics of the back of the band here once I have taken it off or is there no point? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X