X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice, congrats!

Comment

Lorenzo,

So that's where that group went to! I was trying to get just the cuff title, but the guy said that the group was already spoken for. Good score, Congrats. Grant.

Comment

beautiful cufftitle..one of my all time favorites. here is mine to compare.

Greg

Comment

Congrats Lorenz. You got it first! A nice and interesting grouping to a good price. Best, norge

Comment

Not much else to say that hasn't already been stated... Incredible grouping, Lorenz. Congrats!

Rob

Comment

Just like the others have said...............great and rare group!

Comment

Dear Friends!
                Thankyou for all Beautiful comments!
                Yes I'm very happy with this Group, very rare the title indeed, someone know something about this title? last model? It is of the war time era ? for remember the old members of the Oberbayern Standarte? or used also during the TV prewar era?
                Grant, my friend...yes, I purchased it..I made an offer for all group that I thought was correct and I was so lucky that was accepted...
                Greg, you have a mint one! Stunnig! How much of this skull titles existing in the SS collections? You know?
                I have an half idea to restore an M42 tunic (like in the picture) with the insigna of Hans Grundt...But I'm not sure...advices?

By lorenz
                Last edited by Lorenz; 04-03-2007, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Congratulations Lorenz! Great addition to your collection!

Comment

Lorenz if this insignia are "named" I will never restore tunic with them
                    I have some insignia direct from Waffen SS vet,and all are in my display box.
                    just my option my friend

Comment

la congratulatione l'amico

Comment

Originally posted by Lorenz View Post
                        I have an half idea to restore an M42 tunic (like in the picture) with the insigna of Hans Grundt...But I'm not sure...advices?
                        I would put it on a tunic, no questions. The insignia will display better than in any display box, plus it is going to be a KILLER-tunic

Comment

Greg & Lorenz,
                          Gott in Himmel!! Those TK Armelbanden rock!!! Those are my two newest favorite SS cufftitles!!

Sepp

Comment

Lorenz, very nice and that cuff-title is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Domian View Post
                              beautiful cufftitle..one of my all time favorites. here is mine to compare.

Greg

Greg-

My jaw just hit the keyboard! For some reason, the image didn't load for me before, but it's working just fine now Outstanding

Rob

Comment

I think the embroidery on these last pattern skull cufftitles is absolutely stunning and I was fortunate to get a mint one in full length. Of all my cufftitles this will probably be one of the last they will be pulling from my crinkled up bony fingers on my deathbed!.

Greg

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X