Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

warning!!!

hallo Guys
    please look on ebay.com auktion number 150088388062, for sale is very nice ss VT dienstrock,but this jacket is posted here some time ago by my frind Lorenz,and he own this one!!! not bid on this one Kamarden
    Arek

Report it to ebay so they can pull the auction.
    pseudo-expert

Comment

here is the link
      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...8062%26fvi%3D1

Has lorenzo sold this jacket? if no how did the seller get such good large images of the item,

Comment

This same seller has listed a KM Fregattenkapitan tunic which was discussed
        on this forum a week or so ago and concluded to be a converted Bundesmarine
        tunic with added buttons. Who is this person?

Comment

Hi Gary
          please look on Lorenz post ss-vt lah tunic from 18,01,2007 and you find pics from this tunic now in Lorenz colection,and so good pics are from this online shop
          abautww2militaria.com may be Lorenz buy this tunic from this dealer.

Comment

this is seller,from hes ebay ME,what a shame!!!!
            not only Lorenzo jacke is for sale,all this pics are from another online dealers
            Attached Files

Comment

Read this on the helmet forum!!

Click on me

Comment

Hi Besslein,
                friends, of wich VT LAH tunics we speack here? I saw the thread, just a case, but I cannt see pictures of this tunic on the ebay link..
                I dont buyed on ebay VT lah tunic...I can see pictures?
                I understand now of wich tunic we speack ,
                I buyed the tunic from a website, after that the dealer put it on the forum to show it and dont had problem, I have it now, and seams to be good, I like it...but I'm very courious if there is problem with this tunic, someone have pictures of the tunic sold on ebay?
                Thankyou in advance for any help .
                BY Lorenz

Originally posted by besslein View Post
                hallo Guys
                please look on ebay.com auktion number 150088388062, for sale is very nice ss VT dienstrock,but this jacket is posted here some time ago by my frind Lorenz,and he own this one!!! not bid on this one Kamarden
                Arek
                Last edited by Lorenz; 04-09-2007, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorenz View Post
                  Hi Besslein,
                  friends, of wich VT LAH tunics we speack here? I saw the thread, just a case, but I cannt see pictures of this tunic on the ebay link..
                  I understand now of wich tunic we speack now,
                  I buyed the tunic from a website, after that the dealer put it on the forum to show it and dont had problem, I have it now, and seams to be good, I like it...but I'm very courious if there is problem with this tunic, someone have pictures of the tunic sold on ebay?
                  BY Lorenz
                  Lorenz your tunic is nice original one,but this ebay seller take pics from this internet side where you buy from and offer this one for sale on ebay.

Comment

This is just like the guy in LA back around 1995. Bob Hritz lost over a thousand dollars on a tunic he won on an eBay auction. Money was sent and nothing returned. Then this same scammer put up descriptions of five or six super Waffen-SS tunics but no pictures. What he had done was copied the descriptions off of a WW2 military website of pictures of a well-known collection. That is what this scammer was selling -- descriptions -- and he would contact not only the winners, but everybody who bid on it telling each one that the winning bidder ahead had defaulted. Bob Hritz finally nailed the guy through the U.S. Postal Inspector for mail fraud. He was prosecuted and had to return Bob's money. No telling how many others he scammed before he got nailed. And no telling if he didn't turn right around and do it again using sombody else's photos and descriptions. You remember this one Bob?

(The other) Bob

Comment

yes, we already focused on this gentleman in the helmet section.
                      I had an email exchange with him, pathetic. But dangerous. He'll appear again under a different name.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorenz View Post
                        Hi Besslein,
                        I understand now of wich tunic we speack ,
                        BY Lorenz
                        Lorenz,
                        I think the tunic was the stripped earth brown (TV) colour example, the seller was selling it as a DAK item, I think you have posted the tunic in the past on the forum.
                        cheers
                        Gary

Comment

Hi Gary!
                          Thankyou very much to you and our friend Besslein, really.
                          Yes I saw now wich tunis was, was a VT field/grey...light version and I payed really more of $500!!!
                          I'm very sorry for the customer that tryed to buy it on e-bay..
                          thankyou very much also for the good idea to mark the pictures on the forum.
                          I will delete some pictures of my old threads that can easily used for this froud...
                          Thankyou all for the cooperation and help!
                          By Lorenz

Originally posted by Gary Wood View Post
                          Lorenz,
                          I think the tunic was the stripped earth brown (TV) colour example, the seller was selling it as a DAK item, I think you have posted the tunic in the past on the forum.
                          cheers
                          Gary

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X