Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool tabs

Comment

Thanks Hellandsen i thought tab2 was original now i am confused,do you have any pics of the tab made in denmark.
      Cheers Dave.

Comment

There is only one 100% confirmed "official" type and that's the one shown on AJ's photo on the following link (that's the "official" Danish fabricated/issued collar tab of which only upto 10 examples are known in Danish collections):

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...lag+collar+tab

The one on AJ's photo is not identical to the TAB 2 above. Other variations may exist, but are not confirmed, so beware.
        Looking for any original items related to Danish W-SS volunteers

Comment

A question for our Danish colleagues: is the Dannebrog tab in the resistance museum in Copenhagen original?

Comment

Basil: I have never seen a Danish flag collar tab at the resistance museum in Copenhagen, perhaps you think of the "Freikorps Danmark" tunic with standard SS runic collar tab they have on display? Unfortunately the cufftitle is a repro on that one....

Comment

pics

Hi
              To those asking for pic of the danish collarpatch, I have 2 in my collection, but i cant`t post pics here as I am no associated member I believe,-
              and to a comment made by prorege in connection with a very fine pic from
              AJ made on another tread, Prorege states, "the handembroidered danish collar patch," but this may be a mistake,- the patch was made machineembroidered, and not by hand.
              I have posted photos on the Axishistory.forum-they may be found there, search for Hallandsen. The topic was going there too.

Hi from Hallandsen

Comment

If anybody want to see some more details of the "official" Danish flag collar tab shown on AJ's photo then it can be seen here:

www.frikorps-danmark.dk

In the left blue box select "Arkiv og samling" then select "Mærker". It's the right-hand example which is shown on AJ's photo.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                X