US Dacau Commander stash stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Dacau Commander stash stuff

HI; I would post some pictures here but have been unable to for weeks. Have Emailed Contact US for advice on what is happening to me attachments ability to no avail. Doug Kerley

Originally posted by Doug Kerley
    HI; I would post some pictures here but have been unable to for weeks. Have Emailed Contact US for advice on what is happening to me attachments ability to no avail. Doug Kerley

Comment

Doug,

If your having troubles, email me your pictures and I'll post them for you. My email address is in your Private Messages. Take care.

Tim

Comment

Doug,
        to post pictures on the forum you have to be an
        associated member, you can though use freeware like image shack to store your photo's on line then post a link here or e-mail them to a forum member who will post them for you

cheers
        Gary
        PS if you send them to me i will re-size them and post them in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Wood
          Doug,
          to post pictures on the forum you have to be an
          associated member..
          Mr.Kerley is already an Association member but he logged-in with his second (account) name ("Doug Kerley").
          As I said in my previous post, his Association Member User Name is Douglas Kerley . If he log in with this account name, he will be able to post pictures again.

Comment

Originally posted by bnz. 42
            Mr.Kerley is already an Association member but he logged-in with his second (account) name ("Doug Kerley").
            As I said in my previous post, his Association Member User Name is Douglas Kerley . If he log in with this account name, he will be able to post pictures again.

Right I see now, yes log in with you associated account, why have you 2 accounts?????

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Wood
              Right I see now, yes log in with you associated account, why have you 2 accounts?????
              Didn't know I did. Doug

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X