New seller site in italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New seller site in italy

Hey guys, anybody know this guy? I just got what i think is a mass PM, did you guys get it too?

http://www.antiquamilitaria.it

Seller is called picadilli

Theyve been around awhile, I emailed them regards a tunic they had over a year ago and they never responded to my requests.

Comment

Last edited by lelez; 01-23-2008, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Never bought from them but some of their things look pretty good, no prices on the website though which is annoying..

Comment

BenVK wot do u think about their M43 SS caps,the panzer cap and about the SShelmet cover?

Dan

Comment

Wish this guy would put prices on the items on his site.

Comment

Originally posted by lelez
              BenVK wot do u think about their M43 SS caps,the panzer cap and about the SShelmet cover?

Dan
              There are a few caps I like and a few I don't. It's almost impossible to be sure though from looking at the rubbish photos. Can't comment on the helmet cover, not my area.

What is their return policy like?

Comment

Last edited by lelez; 01-23-2008, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Yes i also got a spam pm from them as well , anyone else?

cheers
                  Gary

Comment

I did too. I deleted it. Smacks of desparation. If you can't be bothered to price your items you ain't getting my custom.

regards

Mark

Comment

edited by Gary wood
                      ++++++++no Commercial Links Or Advertising Posts++++++++++++++
                      Last edited by Gary Wood; 01-13-2006, 04:14 AM.

Comment

ichiesta info

Originally posted by Piccadilli
                        Dear friends:

I'm sorry for incoveniencies of the website, but it opened three months ago only (not one year as someone wrote, that's not me).

As soon as I can, I shall have the description of the items translated in to English and put the prices as well.

As far as pics are concerned, I can send you better photos on request. Please consider that some websites have wounderful pics, but the stuff is rubbish.

Best regrads to everyone

Comment

Piccadilli are you telling me that your Antigua militaria is different than the Antigua militaria that was around two years ago and also based in Italy? That Antigua is still listed on the Militaria web ring. Spelled "Antigva" But when you try to go to that website its closed.

Comment

Does anyone actually know Cesare Discotto, the owner of the site?
                            Has anyone ever done business with him?

Doug

Comment

I have just concluded a deal with C. Discotto for a pre-Anchluss Austrian tunic converted to Standschützen which appears to be original.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                              X