Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much ?

Hi Guys,

Great thread ! So how much is that chair for sale for ?

Regards Craig.

Comment

I've heard about those motel-sales, they were incredible: Bob just proved it a second time. That is ammmmmmmmmazzzing!
      KR,
      Junior

Comment

I have been meaning to mate these up( in a thread anyway)
        Attached Files
        DaveJ

Comment

Just to tack on a little side note..
          I meet the next owner of the himmlers medal bar from tergensee..
          He was a old school dealer with a BIG collection..
          A friend of his wifes whom dealt in para normal things was shown his collectors room..
          It had HUNDERDS of items in it..
          She walked directly to where the medal bar resided...
          Pointed to it and said..
          This is PURE EVIL....
          Shortly afterwards he sold the medal bar....
          Billbert

Comment

Thanks to whomever brought this thread back up....I missed it the first time. Bob, great history lesson you gave us--you are going to have to grace us with your stories at a WAF Southwest meeting one of these days!
            NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

RFSS Tabs?

Originally posted by DaveJ View Post
              I have been meaning to mate these up( in a thread anyway)
              I am curious, on the backs of the RFSS collar tabs was there the tend to be usual RZM/SS tag as per a lot of SS tabs? Or what would have been residing on the backs as for maker information? Does anyone here have a back shot that they would be ok with posting of a authentic pair or single RFSS tab(s)?

Thanks.

Comment

Just reading up on good but old threads...did anyone ask how much the chair is?

http://www.germaniainternational.com/himmlerchair.html

Comment

a very fascinating thread. Bob, many thanks for sharing.

Comment

1. About 30 years ago I met a fellow whose uncle was a <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region>U.S.</st1:country-region> CIC officer and his job at the end of the war was to de-Nazify Himmler’s summer home in Tegernsee.

Ultimately, I bought most of his souvenirs which included about 30 books from Himmler’s library all having the typical green pencil (admission markings) on the inside cover. Also included were several photographs of which a few were autographed or signed by Hitler. These photos were sold to Bill Rasmussen in <ST1<st1:City>Royal Oak</st1:City>, <st1:State>MI. </st1:State></ST1Also found in his office amongst his holdings were a miscellaneous smattering of medals to include a cased 1<SUP>st</SUP>. pattern Blood Order # 335 and large Gold Party Badge # 132. I still have the Blood Order and the Gold Party Badge which are unrelated and no logical reason to be in Himmler’s office.<O

Speaking about Himmler’s medal bar and chained SS dagger. About 40 years ago, I was offered both pieces for $10,000. At dinner, I meekly and cautiously approached my wife with the ideas of ‘investment and historically significant’ when she took away my plate and pulled out the telephone book and opened to the pages with lawyers and psychologists. Having five kids and a mile high mortgage and after weighing the consequences, my desires quickly diminished. In retrospect now that the wife is long gone and the kids are all raised, thoughts of jumping is the best description. Oh yea, I did get my plate back after assuring her that it was just a joke. WIVES!!!!!!!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by John Pepera; 10-04-2009, 06:58 PM.

Comment

312a
                      Attached Files

Comment

132b
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for sharing Bob. I still wonder what the hell happened to his body.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                          X