Early LAH Boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JK53 View Post
    These boards are fake in my opinion because they should be sew in not slip on, as shown in the drawing in Mollo’s vol.3 page 30 and M.D.Beaver’s vol.1 page 81 say’s the boards were sew in.
    So they are fake because they are not sewn in....?

Comment

JK53 you were asked to offer concrete proof that the said boards are fake, you have still not done this, you started out saying the embroidery was not to your taste now you switch your reason
      to them being slip on, just why are you swimming on your own against the tide of informed opinion from the best in the hobby? Makes no sense unless of course there is a hidden agenda

Comment

Dear JK53,

Since you are quite sure that the chain stitching boards are fake i need to ask you one question:

Did you ever get period original early LAH boards in your hands for study? I mean not only the Chain stitched boards I mean also the other grey machine stitched light green boards.

I would be interested to hear your opinions and you might share your "hands on" knowledge between comparting the early light green boards with the chain stitched boards that you are questioning.....

Best
        martin

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X