Foreign armshield question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreign armshield question

Last edited by Michael Page; 05-17-2005, 04:18 AM.

Originally posted by Michael Page
    I'd like to know if anyone can host photos for study purposes here.
    I have posted this on a couple other threads, but the question keeps coming up, so I am posting it again here to help continue to get the word out:

Though being an association member allows you to host pictures directly on the forum's server, you do not need to be an association member to post photos within a thread. If you are not an association member, you simply need link to an external host.

The one I use is http://imageshack.us/. It is entirely free. If you wish to post photos using this free service, simply go to that site and click the "browse" button to select the photo you wish to post. Then click the "host it" button to upload it to their server. Once the image uploads, you will normally see a thumbnail picture of your image. Below that is a box with the words "Hotlink for forums" next to it. If you copy the contents of that box into your message, when you post it to the thread, the photo will appear in place of that text.

I know it sounds complicated, but I assure you that once you have done it a couple times, you will find it very simple. Even though I am an association member and can host photos on the forum server, I still choose to use this process to post my pictures, because it is just as easy and it is less restrictive in terms of photo size.

If you have difficulty, let me know and I will be glad to help.

Brad<!-- / message -->

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Today.

Working...
    X