AJACK scope information request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJACK scope information request

Just another information seeker, for now. I have an AJACK 4x90 scope mounted on a Swedish Mauser M41B. I find I cannot send you pictures, so words will have to do. On the right side of the elevation turret is: AJACK 4x90 as usual. But the left side has:
    a crown, NOT SWEDISH, can't find image on the web, followed by a serial number 65437, followed by a /, followed by 1941, and finally a B.
    the 1941 is clearly not the same stamp set as the s/n; the 4 is distinctly different, and the B is the same font as common on the Swedish AJACKs
    Anyone recognize this? Is it a bubba job? Could it be correct for a Swedish?
    optics, btw, clear and coated.

Thanks very much for your attention, sorry no pix possible.

Don

There are several designs of crown in the swedish military.
    Some of them are easy to recognise, others may not look swedish at all.

I am aware of at least 4 different designs.
    You might try to conduct an image search with google for swedish binocular 6x30

Then try and check out the crowns used on that model.

Comment

Hello,

your rifle with markings with the 65,000 serial range and crown marking is the Finnish contract scope routed to Sweden. you should have a SA in box on the front ocular or on scope tube if no SA in box then was only sent to Sweden. I would like to see pics as they always make sure I am giving correct info. you can email them to see so I can check them over better. vaughn99@roadrunner.com

thanks
      vaughn

Comment

Thanks! will mail separately.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X