hensoldt 8x30.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hensoldt 8x30.

Hi, culd anybody tell if this bino is war or postwar , and what means codes on second picture?
    best regards
    komczak

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

if you need more picture just let me know.

Comment

Hi

IMO it looks like a after war production.

Andy

Comment

Hi comczak,
                  imho you have a Hensoldt WW2 production Romanian contract 8x30 . The binocs possibly were made about the 1940-1943 period at the same time as Hensoldt was providing binoculars of the same specification to the German army. I attach a pic of a similar specification Zeiss made 8x30 made in March 1942 also for the Romanians. BTW does your Hensoldt have a reticle?
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Stew; 11-14-2009, 10:08 PM.

Comment

comczak,
                    the code in your Hensoldt on the left side top prism cover is attributed to a Romanian contract made during WW2 . The Romanians were allies of Germany from November 1940- August 1944

Comment

hello Stew,
                      then you wery much, and yes it have reticle, but i dont know how to made a picture of it.

Comment

Hi KOMCZAK,
                        to photograph the reticle you focus the eye piece to get a clear image of the reticle pattern and place the camera lens as close as possible to the eyepiece. The picture is better if you can remove the eyecup from the eye piece of the binoculars.
                        BTW my 8x30 Romanian contract Zeiss has a reticle picture as attached. Is it like this or the standard german Dienstglas pattern?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Stew
                          thx for info, i'll try to tak a picture when i wisit my friend who is owner ot this bino, unfortunetlly he don't have internet.
                          ps. sorry for my poor englisch

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X