Shoulder boards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoulder boards.

Hello, a friend of me have this shoulder boards, what do you think about ? Thank you.

Possibly original, but I'd have to see the tongue lining. I'd say the material makes these a not so standard pair of issue-quality early slip-on Luftwaffe EM straps. If you planned on buying them I'd recommend saving your money and holding out for a standard pair in issue quality wool with a one piece (as opposed to segmented) tongue. This is purely my opinion and based on seeing how "non-standard" relatively common stuff sits around. The button-hole on the strap itself seems awfully low towards center??

If you don't need Flight/Fj and would like a stone mint textbook set of Flak EMs I can help you.

vr

Bob

Comment

This is strange... these straps remind me something...

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=772213

Comment

Same thread , you are right ...
        The LW boards are original for me .
        Nick

Comment

Originally posted by New kid View Post
          This is strange... these straps remind me something...

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=772213
          Thanks a lot but I didn't get any kind answer to my thread on time, and no one has been kind enough to say anything about the tropical ones If I had bought without asking many members would have said " post them here first, so you get some help and you save some money" or" study more and learn". My area are MGs, and whenever I can, I help other members.

Carles

Comment

Like Waffenreich, I do not want to judge these boards without a pic of the liner. They may be okay but nevertheless, I wouldn't buy them. There are so many textbook Luftwaffe EM board pairs with flight piping out there for sale that it makes no sense to concentrate on these short and ugly (IMO!) pieces.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X