FlandersMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luft flight equipment and all that's related.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luft flight

And the back

Andy
    Attached Files

Comment

Ganz schöenes Schwimmweste!!
      WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

I concur..great vest !

Here's my fighterpilot sofar..,only a few more small optional items on my wishlist to add to the guy..

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=181545&page=2

Jos.

Comment

Hi guys, got this flight helmet, Siemens LKH W 69. Can you please tell me, from what year is it? On what type of aircraft it was used - fighter, bomber or other?

Also, it has sewn to it 4 small Soviet buttons with stars and hammers and sickles. Clearly added later, sewn outside to atach probably Soviet oxygen mask, IMO postwar addition. These buttons are rusting - what do you think, remove them, or leave them?

The World Needs Peace

Interesting photo archive: http://www.lostbulgaria.com

Comment

It´s a rare early prewar flight helmet. To bad about the condition .
            There was one for sale on ebay not too long ago, here´s some pics
            of that one.

Andreas
            Attached Files
            Looking for luftwaffe pilot/aircrew portrait photos with flight equipment.

Comment

one more
              Attached Files
              Looking for luftwaffe pilot/aircrew portrait photos with flight equipment.

Comment

Hi Theo, I would leave the Soviet buttons in place, as they tell a nice story, and are part of the history of this helmet. And history is, after all, why we all collect

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Thank you very much, Andreas and Ade! I was looking for a LW helmet for a while and glad to hear the one I've found is not from the most common ones The leather is very good, sadly the speakers are missing, but will keep an eye on the bits and pieces at Ebay.de, who knows... Yes Ade, I think I'll leave the buttons, no matter they are not original, indeed part of history
                  The World Needs Peace

Comment

...and another Rar Flight Helmet ! Not a normal W101, this one is made of Blue Leather, you can see also Green " PRYM " Buttons on the Back, normally they where Brown ( on Brown Flight Helmets ). Did anyone of you see another one of this ? I think it`s an early Type.

Regards

Dirk

Comment

A great helmet, Dirk! Do you keep it on the head always? Is this a safe way to display, because I think to do the same?
                      Last edited by Jos Le Conté; 02-06-2009, 08:11 AM.
                      The World Needs Peace

Comment

So far this is my Pilot..........

I have been slowly building this Bomber pilot up. Just thought I would post something new. Mike
                        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Nice! More pics please and if interested, there is a 2nd model kapok Schwimmweste floating (pardon the pun) around on ebay from time to time
                              WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Luft flight

Very nice

I have only one Jagdflieger in my collection.

When i see your bomber pilot the feeling of "i want that"came.

Andy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X