David Hiorth

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LUFTWAFFE UNIFORMS. (Flight crew related)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice

Comment

Kanaljacke

Hi folk, I’m new to this forum so struggling slightly navigating my way around... I’ve got some images of a Kanaljacke I’d like to share with you to get some opinions... how do you post an image? ... I’m a bit of a forum noob

Comment

Originally posted by Rickybrixton View Post
        Hi folk, I’m new to this forum so struggling slightly navigating my way around... I’ve got some images of a Kanaljacke I’d like to share with you to get some opinions... how do you post an image? ... I’m a bit of a forum noob
        Hello Ricky,
        .....and welcome. You need to become a paying member to post photos on the forum. It was, and I think still is, $35.
        Regards,
        Andy

Comment

These German racing jackets

…..Beautiful jacket Francois these are the jackets I am trying to find and collect.

Comment

OMGinger Snaps!

Oh wow Bob! That mini museum in your house is spectacular! In one view alone is a quarter of million easy! I wished I had the money and desire to have started collecting back when I was young squirt just beginning to sprout baby d**k hair!

Comment

Great exhibits

I am floored by the collection you gentleman have acquired. I wish I had a building that could be turned into a Museum and all your exhibits be displayed. ( Of course with your names attributed) Jos L C it would be a hoot to take a pic of the dog with the side cap on with a Hitler mustache and post it.

Comment

Hi guys,

I add a photo of my recently assembled 'Reichsverteidigung' fighter pilot.

Best regards,
                Sergey
                Attached Files

Comment

Fantastic Sergey!

Comment

Well done Sergey, maybe add some electrically heated flight boots?
                    WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Thanks guys,

I am pleased that your liked.

About electrically heated flight boots.
                      If I had not seen so many examples in the photos of the WW2 period in these GJ boots, I would not have done so. But I like that combination.

Best regards,
                      Sergey

Comment

Love it Sergey! Just a fantastic mannequin.
                        Best regards,
                        Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Andy F-P View Post
                          Love it Sergey! Just a fantastic mannequin.
                          Best regards,
                          Andy
                          Hello Andy,

many thanks

Best regards,
                          Sergey

Comment

Luftwaffe Flight Boots?

There is a person on E-butt selling a pair of Luft Flight boots in mint condition for 900. Since I do not know squat about this stuff, I defer to you gentlemen as to it being authentic or not.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WW-II-Germa.../123981780280?

Comment

Nice Job Sergey

Really impressive job there Sergey! Have you ever walked into the room in the dark and get startled by one those life like mannequins? Hmmm, install some motion detectors on them so they start singing " Flieger Sen Seiger " when you walk by.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironheart View Post
                                Really impressive job there Sergey! Have you ever walked into the room in the dark and get startled by one those life like mannequins? Hmmm, install some motion detectors on them so they start singing " Flieger Sen Seiger " when you walk by.
                                thanks, I'll think about it

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X