No announcement yet.

Kreigsmarine 10.5cm Shell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Bill, could You send me details about the picture Nr.3, what is stamped near the swastika of the small eagle, on right side, on left side is M for KM. I have here a thread about unknown handle, that have very similar stamp on its part. Thanks ,Andy

Comment

Hi Andy

I saw your request about pic 3 this pic is somewhat blurred. But it's the KM abnahme for tecnical details so far I have understood. There is the eagle and M at the left and department II/4 on the right so it looks like. I was working on a picture but I can't resize it I am working on it.

Kim

Comment

Picture!

Something like this.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello Kim, Thanks very much for sending of the details, i have V/2 stamped on the part, have You no any sources for this type of markings, why they used probably roman Numbers/ arabic numbers, we have no any sources about this KM marking? best regards,Andy

Comment

Hi Andy

Maybe the KM use/have something like a parallel office for testing and acceptence all kind of equipment. The Wehrmacht in generel have the office of WaA shown below; so why or if KM use something else no idea? Anybody

WaPrüf 1 Ballistische und Munitionsabteilung (Ballistics and Munitions Section
            of Army Ordnance [Ammunition]}.
            WaPrüf 2 Infanterieabteilung (Infantry Section of Army Ordnance)
            WaPrüf 2 I Rifles
            WaPrüf 2 II Machine Guns
            WaPrüf 2 III General Equipment
            WaPrüf 3-12 Other Items

Regards
            Kim

Last edited by kmh; 02-11-2005, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X