Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxed Mine Fuses

Hello,

Bill posted some boxed mine fuses on the equipment forum and I thought I was the only nut who collected them. Does anyone else have any interesting photos to post?
    Attached Files

DZ35's out of the box.
    Attached Files

Comment

Timed fuzes

Craig, Here are some 5min. time igniters/fuze... Really quite well enginered, little small wind up clocks Will dig out some more of this stuff soon.... enjoy BILL
      Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Fascinating time delay fuses Bill, I have never seen anything like these before. I can see how the bakelite delay igniters work, but what is the silver clock contraption for? Is this an igniter as well? Keep them coming....

Comment

What a great thread, I am glad to see other fuse 'nuts' out there. Here are a few of mine regrettably not as complete as Bill's or Craig's. The First is for the Electrical fuze Gluzunder 28.

regards

Mark

Originally posted by Craig Henninger
                      Fascinating time delay fuses Bill, I have never seen anything like these before. I can see how the bakelite delay igniters work, but what is the silver clock contraption for? Is this an igniter as well? Keep them coming....
                      Attached Files

Comment

Next the tin version of Craig's DZ 35 with an 'only for training' label

Originally posted by Mark Holden
                        What a great thread, I am glad to see other fuse 'nuts' out there. Here are a few of mine regrettably not as complete as Bill's or Craig's. The First is for the Electrical fuze Gluzunder 28.

regards

Mark
                        Attached Files

Comment

BZ 24 Fuse for the smoke grenade(not strictly a mine fuse, but what the hell)

Next the tin version of Craig's DZ 35 with an 'only for training' label
                          Attached Files

Comment

and finally my S Mi Z 35 Boxes, all are out of my S Mi accessories Box.

BZ 24 Fuse for the smoke grenade(not strictly a mine fuse, but what the hell)
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Mark Holden; 01-30-2005, 07:07 AM. Reason: resize picture

Comment

Not sure what happened to my resizing I hope this one of the inside is better.

and finally my S Mi Z 35 Boxes, all are out of my S Mi accessories Box.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X