Aerial bombs tail fins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aerial bombs tail fins.

I don't know if someone will be interested in seeing that. Just for pleasure (50kg, explosive 250kg, explosive 500kg bombs tail fins). These things grow like mushrooms around my home. I know four other 250kg bomb tail fins which serve as flowerpots in gardens in my area. But they all are overpainted, as is my 50kg one.

Thanks for looking...

Wow very nice indeed and very kind of you to show the picture.

But I must protest...."serve as flowerpots in gardens".....surely there must be a law against that and if there isn't there should be one.

PC

Comment

Poor flowers...I am sure they are growing scared to death...
      Nice finds

Comment

Originally posted by New kid View Post
        I don't know if someone will be interested in seeing that. Just for pleasure (50kg, explosive 250kg, explosive 500kg bombs tail fins). These things grow like mushrooms around my home. I know four other 250kg bomb tail fins which serve as flowerpots in gardens in my area. But they all are overpainted, as is my 50kg one.

Thanks for looking...
        Very, very nice...........thankyou for showing your fine collection of tailfins!!!

kind regards Kev

Comment

Thank you all

Paul, besides that, if you knew what colors they have been repainted with...
          I will not pick them up because I have no clue how to remove the farcical colors... and I have no space anymore to keep them.

When I've found my 250kg bomb tail fin, the seller had no clue what it was. It came from a private garden too... Fortunately this one kept his original paint.

Comment

Here's my 250kg fin, it also was used for a flower pot and came from a house clearance in London, I use it for displays and I've made a base to sit the fin on, and with a few sand bags around the base looks good from a distance.
            Regards
            Gary
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by garys39 View Post
              Here's my 250kg fin, it also was used for a flower pot and came from a house clearance in London, I use it for displays and I've made a base to sit the fin on, and with a few sand bags around the base looks good from a distance.
              Regards
              Gary
              That's a great idea
              I was wondering how I would show them. I even thought in making the whole body. How did you make the beginning of the body ?

Comment

1000Lbs and 500Lbs tail fins

Hi,

They are beautyfull fins. I am collecting Bomber Command items such as uniforms, flying clothing and equipment. Have a 50Lbs and 250Lbs tailfins found and I am desperately seeking a British 500Lbs and 1000Lbs tailfin. Can someone help me??

Regards,
                Adrian

Comment

Originally posted by New kid View Post
                  These things grow like mushrooms around my home.
                  Feel free to send some my way.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X