Today's pick-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's pick-up

Here some lovely boxes I picked up today....
    All boxes are with the original rounds...

The first one is a beauty of 9mm Pistolenpatronen 08...
    Attached Files

All rounds are clean and minty
    Attached Files

Comment

The second one is not so good as the other...

But has a label on it, I have never seen before. Also 9mm Pistolenpatronen 08
      Made by kam
      Attached Files

Comment

It is coded with a three letter code kam.
        That was the factory Hasag Eisen und Metallwerke, Werk Skarzysko-Kamienna located in Poland.
        You can see the letter (p) after the 08 on the label refered to Polish.
        Attached Files

Comment

But the rounds are minty....
          Attached Files

Comment

This one is one of my favourite small rounds....

I am very happy the have one now with his original contents...
            Attached Files

Comment

And for dessert I've got this beauty.... Not very special, but nice....
              9mm drill round..
              Attached Files
              Last edited by François B.; 09-08-2008, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Markings on the bottom...
                Attached Files

Comment

Very nice!

Live ammunition or deactivated?

Comment

i believe they call this a "go no go" guage,,looks like a cartridge but
                    A Go NoGo gauge (or Go/no go) refers to an inspection tool used to check a workpiece against its allowed tolerances. Its name derives from its use: the gauge itself has two tests; the check involves the workpiece's having to pass one test (Go) and 'fail' the other (No Go).
                    It is an integral part of the quality process that is used in the manufacturing industry to ensure interchangeability of parts between processes, or even between different manufacturers.
                    A Go NoGo gauge is a measuring tool that does not return a size in the conventional sense, but instead returns a state. The state is either acceptable (the part is within tolerance and may be used) or it is unacceptable (and must be rejected)....hope this helps,,,Robert

Comment

Francois, I really like the Polish 9mm box produced under German occupation...Very nice...BILL

Comment

Thanks Bill, I am very pleased with those boxes. Especially the Polish one..
                        First one I have ever seen, and now it's mine...

Ramjet these are live ammo, I have a permission to collect them.
                        I am member of the NVBMB member of ECRA.

And for Robert, I thought that Go Nogo gauge had a different shape?
                        This one is stamped Ex that means Exerzier in English drill.
                        I could be wrong.......

Comment

Originally posted by militarymania View Post
                          i believe they call this a "go no go" guage,,looks like a cartridge but
                          A Go NoGo gauge (or Go/no go) refers to an inspection tool used to check a workpiece against its allowed tolerances. Its name derives from its use: the gauge itself has two tests; the check involves the workpiece's having to pass one test (Go) and 'fail' the other (No Go).
                          It is an integral part of the quality process that is used in the manufacturing industry to ensure interchangeability of parts between processes, or even between different manufacturers.
                          A Go NoGo gauge is a measuring tool that does not return a size in the conventional sense, but instead returns a state. The state is either acceptable (the part is within tolerance and may be used) or it is unacceptable (and must be rejected)....hope this helps,,,Robert
                          Go/No-Go guages exist, but this is not one of them. This is a drill round (exercise round) for safely cycling the action to check for proper function of the weapon.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X