Danish/German Grenade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danish/German Grenade

Enjoy this Danish/German.....1943 dated grenade and instructions for use in German...BILL
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Strange Lookin' Varmit

Bill,
        This thing is weird looking!! I note it is Model of 1923 from the instructiion sheet. BTW, I assume it is deact? How do you ascertain that it is?? A friend of mine recently acquired something similar and asked how one goes about learning if deact.

r
        The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

Comment

Inert

R, Yes it is Inert You can take it apart...BILL

Comment

Greande

Hello,

How does it work? It looks like when you pull the wire, it activates pressure fuses? Is there a timed fuse as well?

Cam

Comment

Function--????????

Cam, There seems to be a pressure fuze that you strike against something, similar to the Japanese grenade of WW2.. Maybe someone who reads german could translate the Function part of the manual...BILL

Comment

Bill,
                Where do you find this stuff? You seem to have the knack of coming up with things I've never seen before.
                Also, where do you keep your collection? I'm guessing you have a warehouse in the back yard!!!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X