Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LToms
    Glenn and Adam

Thanks for the information. I am really pleased with the grenade and plan to look for the end cap and the other items. Please do PM me if you stumble across anything. I emailed a guy in Russia that sells a lot of ground dug stuff and he said he finds them frequently but did not know how to deactive them (that is a scarry thought) but he would try to help out. Maybe that will work out.

Thanks again,
    Phil
    Phil, Im sure Ill be in touch. just dont jump on something if its not not up to your "par". it shouldnt be real long to find a nice endcap (with good paint) and pull string. I saw a guy at the MAX that had about a 1/2 dozen (all real) pull strings with pearl and lead. just a matter of some time. Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by LToms
      Glenn and Adam

Thanks for the information. I am really pleased with the grenade and plan to look for the end cap and the other items. Please do PM me if you stumble across anything. I emailed a guy in Russia that sells a lot of ground dug stuff and he said he finds them frequently but did not know how to deactive them (that is a scarry thought) but he would try to help out. Maybe that will work out.

Thanks again,
      Phil
      Phil if he is on about deacting a detenator tell him to soak it in WD40 or mineral oil as this will make the detenator inert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X