macnetic mine going prices??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

macnetic mine going prices??

I posted this earlier but dissapeered http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MEWA:IT
    £1600 nearly $3000!!! is that right i wouldent pay half that are they really that much?

Adam did you see the ground dug one at Beltring? Wasnt the ground dug only £100?? it was still in decent nick

Comment

yeah i saw it but it dident have the magnets and dont like to buy ground dug if i can help but maybe now i will £1600 i have to keep checking as i think i have made a mistake!!

Comment

I thought it had the magnets? Ground dug is best Adam, your missing out!

Comment

Hi Guys, I too picked up the one for sale at Beltring, but put it down again, as it was on of the first stalls I looked at and I did not want to spend too much too soon

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Magnetic mines

Hi guys,

I was one of the crazy ones to bid on that mine but did not win it. If anyone ever knows of one for sale, let me know. I wanted that real bad.

Comment

John,
              I think they are rare but not that rare
              Matt

Comment

Magnetic mine

Hi Matt,

Perhaps, but this is the first one I've seen come available in the last three years. Plus its condition was fantastic.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X