X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you like?

How do you like?

Comment

glaser you show a lot of good items and say it is fake. You was wrong. Doctor - your bowl is 100% orginal and KM stamp too.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
        How do you like?
        Original

Comment

Originally posted by OnyX View Post
          glaser you show a lot of good items and say it is fake. You was wrong. Doctor - your bowl is 100% orginal and KM stamp too.
          This forum is not about persons being right or wrong, it is about our collector's opinion about original or fake items. I would appreciate if you could avoid becoming personal. For sake of the forum it would be nice too if you could add solid proof of your statement and the number of the post you are taling about to avoid confusion.
          Last edited by glaser; 12-31-2018, 07:29 AM. Reason: typo error

Comment

Sory my Internet go away when I try add next post with photos.

Ok, Most of aluminum dishes etc. Made by Ritter or G&C.L had KM eagle stamp, I seen only them with orginal km marks. when buying them, they are guided by a manufacturer's check. I have never paid more than 5/10 euros because I am looking for them in small markets with junk stuff, garage sells... rectangular one I dig myself with metal detector in Danzig.

Taepot form ebay was 100% good, sauceboat too, bowl too.

I I live in an area where there were a lot of kriegsmarine bases and I have seen a lot of these aluminum objects left by the Kriegsmarine.

With KM stamps orginal was only made by Ritter or G&C.L - te rest is copy.

Of course I am from Poland, so you can say that I am sitting in the basement and knocking out these eagles myself

I'm 100% sure what I write about these aluminum things

best regards
            Karol
            Attached Files

Comment

some more photos.
              Attached Files

Comment

thx for the pictures and comments Karol, a very interesting contribution since I had never seen these eagles over M before!

Comment

popping up everywhere, as I predicted, and I still don't like them ...

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...t=kriegsmarine

cettle km waf fake.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by glaser View Post
                    thx for the pictures and comments karol, a very interesting contribution since i had never seen these eagles over m before! Thumbsup
                    +1

Comment

Thank you

100% original

Comment

Thank you

https://www.antik-war.lv/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1007124 30.05. 2019, 23:02

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                        X