Kriegsmarine engravings fake gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another same type fake Kriegsmarine stamp on old bowl

same fake as in #56 but stamp added on other place; offered on ebay by estonian dealer

estonia ebay bowl fake1.jpg

estonia ebay bowl fake2.jpg

estonia ebay bowl fake3.jpg

Comment

Thank you

You rush to conclusions. You need to study resources and documents.

http://www.reenactors-krim.info/thre...s-mechem.2791/
      http://chestmundira.ucoz.ru/forum/8-18-1

HR16 - aluminum mug of large volume.
      HR24 - 5 l aluminum container. Unspecified (for now) purpose.
      HR30 - Kriegsmarine aluminum coffee pot.
      HR31 / 1 - Kriegsmarine aluminum tureen.
      HR31 a - aluminum tureen (without marking the belonging to the troops).
      HR35 - Kriegsmarine aluminum tray.
      HR37 - Aluminum butter dish under butter.
      HR39 - Kriegsmarine aluminum sugar bowl.
      HR40 - aluminum kettle.

HR536 / 26 - Kriegsmarine aluminum saucepan.

FL730710 - an aluminum can for water on 5 liters.
      FL730711 - an aluminum can for water on 10 liters.

Last edited by Doktor; 04-27-2019, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Herr Dokter, this thread serves to illustrate fake engravings only. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you

On what basis, do you record all the goods of sellers from trading floors into fakes? You are not an expert in this field and your knowledge, although great, is not 100% real!

compare with the photo ...

Last edited by Doktor; 04-27-2019, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Thank you for posting additional items in the engravings fake gallery!

Comment

I'm no expert in this field, but there's a misunderstanding here between Doktor and glaser requiring clarification.

To be clear, glaser is making no claims one way or the other regarding the authenticity of the silver vessels posted by Doktor. He is simply stating his opinion that the KM engravings on them are added post-war.

It would be best to please focus the discussion on the topic of this thread, which is post-war Kriegsmarine engravings, rather than the objects on which the markings are found.

Best regards,
              ---Norm

Comment

Thank you

Then show me the photos of such dishes with this original stamp.

The user glaser is not a god and not a professor of KM, which means that he may be wrong!

Comment

Again, no one is saying such objects weren't used by the KM. The difficulty is the provenance of the engraving or KM stamp.

So far, no evidence has been presented here to show either:
                  1) unequivocal evidence of that same stamp on provenance-proven pieces or
                  2) unequivocal evidence of that same stamp on post-war items

We have seen an interesting posting (post #37) of easily obtainable fake KM stamping tools, but as far as I can tell none of the images provided so far are an exact match to the stamps on the teapots and similar vessels.

Provenance is key to either side of the argument, and in the meantime it's "buyer beware".

Best regards,
                  ---Norm

Comment

Word of caution

I happen to be reading this thread and though it is not an engraving item, it is connected. A couple weeks ago, I purchased a item advertised on eBay from Zor2012USA from Osage Beach Missouri. It was advertised as Kriegsmarine Signalwimpel PENNET/ Flag U-boat U-71 1941-42 FZEINDL Photo. It came with Zeindl's wartime photo and the pennant had red and black marking with the Kriegsmarine wartime marking in Black and U-71 in black. It also had a personalized white patch sown on it with the names of some of his crew members recognizing him in remembrance of them. There was a F. Zeindl who was on U-71 and passed away several years ago. It looked interesting and so I bought the set. A day later, surfing the web, I saw the same exact pennant (holes and all) sold last year on German eBay for 20 Euros. No mentioned of U-71 or Zeindl. It only had the red stamps, so no black marks indicating U-71 or Kriegsmarine. It was also missing the personalized white cloth note sewn on the flag. I knew I was scammed. I ask for and got my full refund from Zor2012USA. Now I was looking through eBay, the same "WW2 Kriegsmarine Signalwimpel Penent / flag U-Boat U-71 1941-42 + F.Zeindl Photo" Is listed again, but this time by CatCat2004, located in Albuquerque New Mexico. The two sellers must be connected since they list some of the same type engraving and merchandize. The item number on eBay is 113734266798. They must buy items that may or may not be WW2 and make them into a fantasy item that they can charge a higher price for. So buyer beware.

Comment

fake Kriegsmarine pennant U-71 offered by CatCat2004 on ebay

Thx for posting and good to read that you got your monay back!
                      Pictures for future reference
                      catcat fake2.jpg

catcat fake4.jpg

catcat fake1.jpg

Comment

image_4353073.jpg
                        Last edited by glaser; 08-03-2020, 08:28 AM.

Comment

fake engravings offered by CatCat2004 on ebay

Kriegsmarine, Luftwaffe, Legion Condor, U-boats, ....
                          catcat u-454.jpg

catcat lw2.jpg

catcat lw.jpg

catcat mölders.jpg

Comment

image_4353094.jpg image_4353093.jpg
                            Last edited by glaser; 08-03-2020, 08:26 AM.

Comment

I quote Tony: "A day later, surfing the web, I saw the same exact pennant (holes and all) sold last year on German eBay for 20 Euros. No mentioned of U-71 or Zeindl. It only had the red stamps, so no black marks indicating U-71 or Kriegsmarine." This is the pennant sold on ebay in 2018.

HTTPS://picclick.de/kriegsmarine-sig...767990139.html
                              catcat originele pennant daarna vervalst1.jpg

Comment

image_4353172.jpg image_4149372.jpg image_4353170.jpg image_4353173.jpg some fakes on ebay seller Zor2012USA who sold pennant to Tony
                                Last edited by glaser; 08-03-2020, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X