No announcement yet.

R.R. Cap Tallies Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long have you been collecting these rare tallies Chris? A new direction from Colonel Paul Kuhlo?

John

Comment

John,

Originally posted by John Robinson View Post
      How long have you been collecting these rare tallies Chris?
      Well, I got in touch with cap tallies approx. 20 years ago. During the past years, I came into contact with well-known (former) collectors, who "supported" me to complete my collection. But due to this wide field, il'll be a never ending story. And I needed to focus (which I'm trying to do). But now, my "wishlist" is getting more and more difficult to achieve and I'm happy about any offers...

A new direction from Colonel Paul Kuhlo?
      Well, Kuhlo is still my passion (at least until I finish my PhD), while cap tallies are my "relaxing".

BR, Chris

Comment

Hi Ricardo and the rest Gents

Let me Ricardo use your thread and share with you all these new additions in great shape than came from Daniel(MARINE HJ,
        By the way I want to thank him for every thing he did for me

imagenes gratis

subir fotos gratis

subir imagenes

subirimagenes

Warmest regards

Fernando

Comment

Hi Fernando,
          Nice items!

here is mine Königsberg tally - of course from the Imperial navy
          BR, Chris
          Attached Files

Comment

...and the Hessen
            BR, Chris
            Attached Files

Comment

Sorry Chris,tallies are not from Ricardo,only the thread
              Im Fernando who posted now in Ricardo,S thread
              Fernando

Comment

Hi Chris,

Very nice imperial tallies you have, I'm glad to see Goeben e Breslau together here and it's Turkish re-encarnation too.

Fernando,

Very nice additions from Daniel.

Best Regards,

Ricardo

Comment

Hi,

Two new additions today from Daniel:

A Leipzig Light Cruiser:

And a Japanese souvenir tally from Ashigara Cruiser. This tally was showed by Daniel in this thread at japanese forum before.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ighlight=tally

Thanks again Daniel.

Comment

Very nice. Quite an interesting Japanese tally. It is very rare to find anything, tally, sake cup, etc, with the actual name of the vessel.

John

Comment

Very nice. Quite an interesting Japanese tally. It is very rare to find anything, tally, sake cup, etc, with the actual name of the vessel.

John
                      Hi John,

Thank you for your comment.

Like other countries, Japan used ship named tallies in it's warships until it entered in WWII. But due some restrictions to privately sell official talies from japanese navy, they are much more rares than germany ones. In other hand, times to times, a japanese souvenir tally surfaces on market. But I think they are rarest than german's souvenir tallies too.

Best Regards,

Ricardo

Comment

Nice tallies Ricardo and what a great one this japanese

Congrats

Fernando

Comment

I think the German souvenir tallies were more common 9-10 years ago, but today, the green, blue, white, etc. ship tallies are hard to find also, but more common than Japanese.

Even US named battleship tallies are quite rare and Arizona, impossible to find.

The Japanese named tallies, of any type, are just very rare IMO.

Same with the sake sets.

John

Comment

Originally posted by L11-VELASCO View Post
                            Nice tallies Ricardo and what a great one this japanese

Congrats

Fernando
                            Thank You Fernando.

Best Regards,

Ricardo

Comment

I think the German souvenir tallies were more common 9-10 years ago, but today, the green, blue, white, etc. ship tallies are hard to find also, but more common than Japanese.

Even US named battleship tallies are quite rare and Arizona, impossible to find.

Same with the sake sets.

John
                              Spanish navy cap tallies are too not easy to find,I,m focused in them since. a few years ago and imposible find one of them if you want one from spanish civil war and before and I remember than from Ricardo than Brazilian tallies from WW2 period are rare to find too.
                              Fernando

Comment

Same with the sake sets.

John
                                Hi John,

I agree with you, German souvenir tallies are very rare today, until now I have none in collection.

Talking about USN tallies, you remmembered me I don't had show it here before. My sole USN tally, with a unissued cap, from WWII era, I think.

Best Regards,

Ricardo

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X