X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Km pea coat

Here's my contribution. Paris made.
    Attached Files

tHIS PIC WAS INSIDE THE JACKET WHEN i GOT IT. TALLY SAYS UNTERSEESCHULE. ALTHOUGH HARD TO SEE, YOU CAN SEE AN RTO PATCH IN A CLOSEUP.
    Attached Files

Comment

A SOMEWHAT BETTER PIC. imo THE PIC IS ORIGINAL TO THE JACKET, BUT ITS JUST MY OPINION.
      Attached Files

Comment

certainly is a match to the photo,i would be satisfied the jkt and photo go together

Comment

Thanks Dave for your thoughts.

My reasoning that its the same is the following:

1) Everything shown is exactly how I got it many years agao.
          2) The man in the pic seems to be small in staure, as is the jacket.
          3) The radio sleeve badge is a different shade than the naval pea coat - although hard to see in the photo, there is a shoulder patch a diiferent shade also on the jacket.
          4) The locations of the eagle and badge look right.
          5) Looks to be a high quality bird on the jacket, but hard to see details in the photo.

The Paris stamp is what you see in the overseas caps that are French made.

Regardless, its nice quality IMO.

This is the second of my 2 Pea coats. I already sold my other before forum was set up. Thought I would share this one with the KM collectors before it is sold. The next owner may not want it shown.

Comment

This jacket came from the Estand here right, like a month or 2 ago it was listed. Nice jacket, the French stamp looks good! I like the jacket a lot.

Comment

Hi Michel,

Thank you for your comments. I am still the same owner who listed it on estand awhile ago. I was going to sell just one of my 2 pea coats - whichever one sold was going to be it - I would keep the other. (I have since decided to part with this one also.) I have owned this since the mid 90s I think.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
              X