Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Segelschulschiff Horst Wessel cap tally please

Hi,
    Does anyone have a pic (from a reference book is fine!) of what the embroidery on a Segelschulschiff Horst Wessel naval cap tally is supposed to look like? Is the "S" in the cap supposed to be in the script similar to the Kreigsmarine tally or like that which kind of looks like a hooked "I"? Just wondering because I'm thinking of buying the one shown below, but I'm out of my league on these and don't own a decent reference that would have this one.

Thanks for looking,
    Josh
    Attached Files

a closer view. I'll try to get more from the seller if possible...
    Attached Files

Comment

Horst Wessel cap tally

Hi!
      I'm cap tally collector and to me this tally appears to be a repro from the 70's. Please a picture from the reverse side and I can make a definate sentence.
      To 95% from the 2 pic's I would recommend to keep the hands off it.

Rgds

Daniel

Comment

Unfortunately I haven't been able to get my hands on any pics of the back- I've been PM'ed by some other members with the same sentiment as yours- everyone has given this one a thumbs down...

That's a bummer because I was really hoping to add one of these to my collection and I thought I could live with the price asked on this one.

Thanks for looking and your opinion Daniel. I appreciate it. Btw, was this a marine HJ tally, or a KM trainee tally? I've seen them with both blue and navy backgrounds...

Thanks again,
        Josh

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
        X