Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this cloth badge?

Ok- what is this?

This came from a group of items that I am buying that were purchased directly from a documented Kreigsmarine officer. The original recipient is still alive to confirm that this was awarded to him, but I don't want to sound like an idiot when I ask him about it in a few weeks. So, any ideas? This could be the dumb question of the century, but I really don't have a clue...

Thanks, Josh
    Attached Files

Hi Josh,

I don't have my references with me to give you the correct ID, but from memory this is a badge worn on sports clothing. It is not a cloth version of any sort of war badge.

Regards
    Mike
    Regards
    Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Cloth KM insignia

Hello Josh,
      Mike is correct it is for sports clothing. As a matter of fact it is worn on shorts. If I remember correctly, the one with the yellow border is for officers and the one without the yellow border is for EM personal.

Regards,
      Jody

Comment

Mike and Jody- Thanks! That's a great help. I won't even bring it up in my conversation then... I'm glad I asked here first!

Josh

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
        X