Italian uniform WW2 for children unknown....found yesterday, help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italian uniform WW2 for children unknown....found yesterday, help please

Hello everyone, yesterday I found in a house this little jacket with navy buttons (full rear) and a front cloth insignia which I think is Fascist.
    The jacket is very small, the shoulder-to-shoulder measure is about 25 cm, the jacket can be closed for male and for female.
    I do not know absolutely no this kind of material, which is why I ask for help to you.
    Thank you in advance.
    Regards
    Uwe
    Attached Files

kkkkk
    Attached Files

Comment

jjjj
      Attached Files

Comment

hhhh
        Attached Files

Comment

Hallo Uwe

I venture a guess as this is an area where information are scarce and it was allowed to use what families could afford. The chest silk badge was in use from 1934 to 1937 for the Italian girls (eight to fourteen years of age) and Italian teenagers (from fourteen to eighteen years of age). In fact, the placket you show is in a female style. I would say, therefore, a coat for the winter uniform of the female branch of the maritime youth organizations of the National Fascist Party. Of course, the label Olivier Fashion jars a little ...

Marcello

Comment

Hello Marcello, I am that this area of collecting is very special because the civil-political-military, for this reason I thank you for the hard to help.

Uwe

Comment

Hallo Uwe

I hope many more involved (more experienced than me) to clarify this topic.

Marcello

Comment

Originally posted by enorepap View Post
                Hallo Uwe

Of course, the label Olivier Fashion jars a little ...
                Only a little...... in those times the use of English was forbidden in Italy.
                I think that this is a seventy years coat to which someone added a fascist badge and, perhaps, the buttons.

Comment

Just to pass from theory to practice, I think that U21 could provide a valid key of interpretation: it was found in a house, as he wrote, or someone wants to sell it?

Comment

I am also concerned at the English writing.

Uwe

Comment

Originally posted by U-21 View Post
                      I am also concerned at the English writing.

Uwe
                      Hallo Uwe

Ich in Deutsch meinem letzten Beitrag übersetzen:

Nur um von der Theorie zur Praxis passieren, denke ich, dass U21 einen gültigen Schlüssel der Interpretation liefern könnte: es wurde in einem Haus gefunden, wie er schrieb, oder jemand will es verkaufen?

Comment

I have found this object in an eviction of an apartment closed for many years.
                        I have no interest to collectors for this object, which is why it is a good object, I'll sell my jacket.

Uwe

Comment

Originally posted by kanister View Post
                          Only a little...... in those times the use of English was forbidden in Italy.
                          I think that this is a seventy years coat to which someone added a fascist badge and, perhaps, the buttons.
                          excuse me Kanister: why all this trouble to pack a very special object, almost unknown and which has no other market though probably only in Italy?
                          From what you believe that it comes from the seventies?

Comment

In the seventies the "military look" was very "trendy" and many original dresses were ruined to look new but also many new dresses were treated to look old.
                            This is perhaps one of these.

Comment

agree this is NOT an fascist uniform for children. The cloth badge on this is for
                              the young female fascist youth.
                              cheers
                              Raffaello
                              "six italians, dressed in rather unusual diving suits and equipped with materials of laughably little cost have swung the military balance of power in the Mediterranean in favour of the Axis".

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X