Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italian youth badges ?

Hello,

Who knows the utility of these badges and the meaning of the colors ?

Thanks for your help,
    Lauri

Hello,
    they are rank badges of F.G.C. (Fasci Giovanili di Combattimento),
    not my field... I don't know which specs colors refer to...

Regards
    brus
    Last edited by brus; 07-29-2014, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Hello Brus and many thanks for your reply. I've just read the book "Italiani... Tutti in divisa!" (http://tuttostoria.it/ita/il-catalog...utti-in-divisa) but unfortunatly there is no mention of these badges in the FGC chapter.

I found this regulation on the web, pretty obscure insignias for me

Comment

i lauri, during the 41-44 I found that "female" rank stripes on the sleeve badge have three different color :
        RED : PICCOLE ITALIANE (junior italians )
        WHITE :GIOVANI ITALIANE ( young italians)
        YELLOW: GIOVANI FASCISTE (young fascists)

so following the a/m also your badges probably could follows the same, about the one in green I suppose it was for "figlie della lupa "(wolf - doughter) fascist child section ,but it is to be confirmed.
        ciao
        Andrea

Comment

Thank you Andrea. The badge also exist in blue. I'm confused. Is there not the specialization (white=sport, etc.) ?

Comment

in the regulation you found on web the badges are all for female sports activities, two stripes for head of section, one stripes vice-head section, three stripes office-chief, so on my opinion the color are not relevant to the activities but to the different group, now the blue you show me is to be investigate. I will check
            ciao
            andrea

Comment

Thanks for your help. I will be really surprised if we do not find something about these ranks
              Regards
              Lauri

Comment

..unfurtunately all my suppositions were wrong!,fortunately I found the meaning of the badge color.
                The badges were done for functionary/employed in GIL (italian youth )amdministration,Office, where there was four ranking Groups A,B,C,D. The color of the badge was:
                A. Withe
                B. Blue
                C. Red
                D green
                These groups were inside splitted in many grade (level) the gruop C was splitted from grade 11 ( any stripe) to grade 7 (three stripes) etc ..
                These badge were for all GIL functionary as male as female .
                So for example your blue badge is for Gil Functionary group B 7 grade(level),
                To know the meaning of gruop and level seems quinte impossible to me.
                What we read on the regulationon found in the web is to me not complete or only partially correct.
                Obviously a/m is what I understand .........
                Ciao
                Andrea

Comment

Okay, I understand. This ranking system is like the one used with the PNF functionaries (http://miles.forumcommunity.net/?t=56468505), as a breast badge for the civilian outfits.
                  I greatly appreciate your help Andrea !
                  Now it would be interesting to find a period photo...
                  Regards,
                  Lauri

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X