M33 for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M33 for review

Hi! This one is for sale here pretty cheap (80e).
    Is it good?

That helmet is a hot mess, your better off spending another hundred and getting one in more collectable condition.

Comment

Yeah. I'd spend a bit more and get a decent one. That's just going to cause you trouble down the line.

Comment

My 2 cents... This helmet was postwar repainted in khaki and used by the new italian army. Probably a web chinstrap was also added. A previous owner removed the postwar finish (but many traces have remained) and the postwar chinstrap. I think that this helmet can be improved with a better restoration, of course the worst problem is the lack of the leather chinstrap. The price however is a bit too high, in my opinion. 60 Euro may be more realistic, specially if you consider that shipping is extra.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironcrown View Post
          My 2 cents... This helmet was postwar repainted in khaki and used by the new italian army. Probably a web chinstrap was also added. A previous owner removed the postwar finish (but many traces have remained) and the postwar chinstrap. I think that this helmet can be improved with a better restoration, of course the worst problem is the lack of the leather chinstrap. The price however is a bit too high, in my opinion. 60 Euro may be more realistic, specially if you consider that shipping is extra.

Thank you for the answer! I decided not to buy it, the shipping is just 2,5e , but since the seller is close i can go with my bicycle to him .

Cheers to all

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X