Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italian Fascist Standards - Deruta

Hi Everyone,

These have been posted on the forum a couple of times over the years both by myself and my late father. Of note, they were captured by my father's uncle in Africa.

As you will see two of them are in quite bad condition.

Given their condition and the need for immediate preservation, I have decided to sell them, rather than to continue watching them fade away. Whilst they may be family pieces, I believe they would better off properly preserved.

As such, I would be most grateful if somebody could give me an idea as to a fair price for these banners. The black one is actually in very good condition.

I also have the rope cord that belongs to one of the standards.

Thank you and all the best,
    Toby.

Photos:

1 (this one is double-sided)
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

2b
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

who knows they were able to get to Africa!! there are standards of local fascist associations of Deruta, a small town 10-20 km south of Perugia ...

Comment

..agreed with mufasa, it is hard to say that the fascist confederation labour union (first banner)and the female fascist association of Deruta went to Africa (we had many strong soldiers before to send combat girls ), but anyhow the banners are very beautiful and quite expensive on the market,
            andrea

Comment

Thanks for the replies. As I understand it, my great uncle was at Monte Cassino as well, so perhaps that would make more sense. My father told me they were taken in Africa but he could have been mistaken.

If somebody could give me an idea of value (please pm me should you prefer), I would be most grateful.

Thanks,
              Toby.

Comment

Deruta, a town 20 km from where I live, beautiful!
                Ciao, Luca

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X