UniformsNSDAP

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benito Mussolini's membership book Associazione Nazionale fra Mutilati ed Invalidi di

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notations in the margin of his unit's history book by the NCO who secured the Mussolini artifacts.
    Attached Files

Comment

The Fab Fascist

Superior trophies from Duce's palace. Items that have significance
      from a historical and artistic perspective. Beautiful eagle trophy and
      museum quality membership books. Your find has it all.
      Congratulations,
      Peto at point

'Removing the marble or granite bases from statues seems to be the rule of thumb for the
      conquering forces'

Comment

Fantastic items!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

There are a few other pieces including a pistol from his desk which is still being negotiated.

Comment

Great items. I wish one of these days I can find Mussolini's personal items.

Comment

Wow amazing items.

Rene Chavez
              www.foreignvolunteerlegion.com

Comment

What a fantastic historical grouping, Congratulations!

Comment

Impressive Ed! Thanks for sharing. What type of pistol is it?

Comment

Congratulations, nice pieces uncommon.
                    I live not far from Lake Garda and in the offices where I work there are still furniture collected by the Ministries of Social Republic and Villa Petacci (father's house lover Duce) ... like these:

Comment

Gil, Thanks for adding those photos. I am trying to find any images that show the interior of Mussoloini's home there. Do you have other sources for period photos? Thanks. Ed

Comment

wrong description

hello Ed ,

isn't correct define this document " book " ... it's more like a card , a document . Should be same size of a credit card .

best

Paolo

Comment

Thanks. It is Mussolini's membership card document which is a better description...rather than a booklet and size is small for carrying in a pocket I would imagine.

I don't collect personality artifacts, but these happened to be offered by the veteran's daughter through a mutual contact and ended up with me...The opportunity to obtain Mussolini's personal artifacts doesn't happen too often...Something else to sit around waiting for a trade deal I suppose. Ed
                          Last edited by Ed Hicks; 04-27-2015, 03:12 PM.

Comment

infos

Ed
                            is a membership correct ... more than veterans is " amputees and invalids of war " ( in this case WWI ) ; Mussolini was wounded during WWI while he was serving as Bersagliere , during a training camp a grenade launcher exploded and he suffered for several shrapnel lesions .

Comment

Paolorubens..maybe its..Membership for a wounded Veteran..!??..

Comment

Originally posted by Semovente View Post
                                Paolorubens..maybe its..Membership for a wounded Veteran..!??..
                                The association was,ad Paolo said, for soldiers disabled lifetime after to be wounded on battlefield.
                                Cheers

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X