Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italian "Wounded" caps -"bustine" da MUTILATI

Hallo guys.
    Maybe these are not so much interesting for the most of the world militaria collectors, but I think will be appreciated by the italian collectors.
    Following are 2 caps, called 'bustina' weared by the italian veterans wounded in the ww1.
    The first one, is particularly loved by me as it was weared by my grandfather, the second is coming from Giorgio in Usa.
    These 'bustine' were privately purchased by the veterans after the ww1 (many of these also were weared by the very early partecipant at the beginning of the Mussolini era, the same that after were called 'black shirts') and the quality of the manifacture of course was depending from the ....money pocket of the veteran.
    Hope you like it as I do.

Captain.
    Attached Files

Comment

Captain inside
      Attached Files

Comment

Hat for the veterans members of association war cripples (Associazione Mutilati di guerra)
        Attached Files

Comment

nice "bustine" thanks for sharing, the bayonets logo of association war cripples (Associazione Mutilati di guerra) the same on the rare dagger legion of maimed and invalid soldiers.
          cheers, Raffaello
          Attached Files
          "six italians, dressed in rather unusual diving suits and equipped with materials of laughably little cost have swung the military balance of power in the Mediterranean in favour of the Axis".

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X