italian adrian m15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

italian adrian m15

hallo guys. I'm not a helmet boy but sometime I found here and there one of these and if they are nice, or in anycase when I like them regardless the type, I take them. For what I know, this one is for sure an Adrian m15, the colour is a dark green and i'm pretty sure this was the only colour of the helmet (I have carefully searched for signs of any other colour under this green) and to me appears an Italian ww1 helmet. the 'red cross' area is made with a couple of cloth strips applied in some way over a dirty white painted disk area. You can see the classical two little holes in this area, usually where the french adrian (but in blue horizon) m15 was been carried with the RF metallic logo, but I found on the web the first supplies of Adrian m15 to the italian ww1 army was produced in France in green. please tell me more if you know, about this M15. thanks folk!
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

9, last
                  Attached Files

Comment

nothing to say here ?

Comment

IMO, French M.15 Adrian, not Italian. Probably issued and used during WWII.PaoloM

Comment

I thought the same, the construction is French, the horizontal slits on the front are for a French badge. As far as I know, to be Italian, it should either have no holes at all, or have round holes.
                        The World Needs Peace

Interesting photo archive: http://www.lostbulgaria.com

Comment

agree with Paolo and Theodor, those are the pics of an France production helmet (my collection)
                          M15 for the italian army (note the inside color and the ink stamp ) after the italian soldier repainted
                          external during the war with an dark green (note the chinstrap color signs)
                          cheers, Raffaello
                          Attached Files
                          "six italians, dressed in rather unusual diving suits and equipped with materials of laughably little cost have swung the military balance of power in the Mediterranean in favour of the Axis".

Comment

inside ink stamp
                            Attached Files
                            "six italians, dressed in rather unusual diving suits and equipped with materials of laughably little cost have swung the military balance of power in the Mediterranean in favour of the Axis".

Comment

Thanks guys !!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X