Panzer Uniform for opinions !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer Uniform for opinions !

Hi Guys ! I want to share with you this set which was proposed to me this week. The price is very attractive, which is not a good sign. It came with the "good old story" that I will avoid to repeat here.... I am a document collector and have few experience in Panzer crew clothing... I really NEED your point of vue !! Please feel free to give opinions. Thank your very much for your imput !
    Attached Files

More
    Attached Files

Comment

More 2
      Attached Files

Comment

Last
        Attached Files

Comment

Unfortunately it is all bad IMHO... Insignia, jacket, cap and even trousers look like artificially aged and plain fake.

Comment

Tks Risto ! It unfortunately confirms my fears about this Set.... I feel definitely more at ease with paper stuff

Comment

The things that really say it's bad are the jacket breast eagle, and as well as the cap's eagle are very bad, as Panzerzug 51 stated all bad,

Lou

Comment

Jacket and trousers are chap STURM repros. Look at the "repair" inside the trousers - where you can normally find Sturm's phonenumber...

Comment

+1

Comment

Everything is fake, jacket, trousers, cap and all insignia.

Comment

Reenactor grade copies.

Comment

Artificially aged with sand paper. When I see some trousers so dirty inside...bad sign. Stitching of the insignia (as insignia has already been metioned) is also another bad sign. I hope it wasn't offered to you by a friend...or you will have lost a friend by now

Carles

Comment

Thank you all Guys for confirming all doubts I had at first glance. Came from a "Friend from a friend", you know... those stories where you never exactly know who the happy owner is.... But with the WAF Forum, no risk being fooled. Thank you all again for your time

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X