Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tropen Schulterklappen eBay.de

http://www.ebay.de/itm/AFRIKAKORPS-P...wAAOSwXeJXf4bI

This is the second pair of similar construction that I have seen. The first was Panzergrenadier. They don't leave a favorable impression...

The seller isn't a bad one from my experience, but he has not much knowledge about this kind of stuff ...

Comment

This pair has a number of red flags but other fakes I have seen recently are more dangerous.

Comment

Straps

Originally posted by RamJet View Post
        The seller isn't a bad one from my experience, but he has not much knowledge about this kind of stuff ...
        I have purchased from him also and never had any issue.

Comment

Seller is may be a good one but the straps are bad without hesitations ...
          Wrong construction , material ...
          Nick

Comment

I contacted him in ebay. He had more pairs of boards, all the same fake piping.

Comment

More

http://www.ebay.de/itm/DAK-Schulters...3D302025226758

From a "Tailor's Estate" this time. I guess the tailor put a button on each one and set them in the sun to dry making the button outline.

Comment

Agree both sets are bad, piping, materials & constuction. Contived aging to the tressse & with the buttonhole ghosts etc. Not the same as the very well done fakes also showing up on German-ebay with the bleaching residue, but these will fool some people.

Comment

also there was no Infantry in Afrika. I am 100% sure. It was Panzerarmee Afrika.

Comment

Originally posted by Weserübung View Post
                    also there was no Infantry in Afrika. I am 100% sure. It was Panzerarmee Afrika.
                    Yes, but Light Flak troops wore white Waffenfarbe; They are rare, but original examples are out there.

Comment

Besides the flak units, a few members of the 164th Div wore white piping in Afrika. So did some of the members from the two early MG Bn's the 2nd & 8th. & some of the staff from the 90th Lt Div. But agree these are not common to find.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X