Army Breast Eagle Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Breast Eagle Opinions

Would anyone be able to tell me if this insignia is authentic TR insignia? Included are two photos of thesame isnignia, different light. Thank you!
    Attached Files
    Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Original but it looks like it is probably not original to the jacket..IMO

Glenn
    "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply! Good to hear it's orginal but I also think not original to the tunic, which is a Gendarmerie feldbluse and someone might have been going after the Feldgendarmerie theme...
      Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

IMO it's an original officer eagle but re-applied.

Comment

Originally posted by richthofen_117 View Post
          IMO it's an original officer eagle but re-applied.
          Though sometimes used by officer's on service uniforms, I believe this eagle was designed for the enlisted parade dress uniform (Waffenrock).

Comment

Hello,

You have a very nice 2nd pattern enlisted man's wafferock breast eagle.

Fred

Comment

It looks ok but is it flatwire? Touch it to your lips as it should be cool, if its like a shinny synthetic then its fake. I posted one that fooled me earlier this year and they a pretty decent fakes. Matt

Comment

It is absolutely reapplied as well. These are sometimes see on light weight officers tunics but not as common as the 1st model flatwire eagles. Just an observation of mine. Matt

Comment

Thanks for all the comments and help! It's flatwire and it's even cool to the touch of my fingers...I never noticed that before.

Comment

Thinking about it, I have one more to ask about...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello Dave,

That is a very nice 1st pattern Heer Enlisted man's waffenrock eagle. They come in a lot od different minor variations especially in color and head shape.

Fred

Comment

Thanks Fred!

2 for 2 today, not bad.

Comment

Dave,

the second one you posted is a very nice original as well. They are my favorite style and you see those on on the waffenrocks and the light weight summer tunics. Matt

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X