Help to ID Officer Who Owned This Waffenrock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help to ID Officer Who Owned This Waffenrock

This waffenrock is new to my collection and I'm hoping with what little information I have, someone here on the WAF can possibly give me a short list of heer officer's who could have owned this waffenrock.

This 25th Infantry Regiment waffenrock for an Oberstleutnant was made by Tailor Albert Kuhl and sewn to the tailor's label is a small piece of embroidered cloth with the initial's, "S.A."

I know it's a longshot, but some of you have that magic of marrying-up identities with Militaria and I would sincerely appreciate this help.

Mark
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MLH13; 03-31-2014, 03:02 PM.

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Last pic.
        Attached Files

Comment

Sadly there are no matches in the 1939 Rangliste from Hauptmann up or the list of unit commanders for "25" units with the last name "A". With this rank it can be very hard to figure it out as it could also be an "E" officer with the 25th IR as a linage unit for his earlier active duty service. Nice tunic

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
            Sadly there are no matches in the 1939 Rangliste from Hauptmann up or the list of unit commanders for "25" units with the last name "A". With this rank it can be very hard to figure it out as it could also be an "E" officer with the 25th IR as a linage unit for his earlier active duty service. Nice tunic
            Thanks, John. I appreciate your effort.

I figured it would be difficult or impossible to link this rock to an individual since I have no name. But I thought I would give it a try anyway.

Mark

Comment

tag

Unusual to see just initials on a name tape. I only recall seeing two other items with only initials, one being a cap.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X