Hauptmann Signaltroper / Nachrichtenabteilung 70 Officerstunik in 44 Styl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hauptmann Signaltroper / Nachrichtenabteilung 70 Officerstunik in 44 Styl

A nice Tunic by one Hauptmann from Nachrichtenabteilung 70.
    Looks like a mix from Rock alter Art in m44-styl.

http://www.lexikon-der-wehrmacht.de/...orps/KNA70.htm

later the unit is comming to:
    http://www.lexikon-der-wehrmacht.de/...IXGebKorps.htm

Specials is the feldgray Collar!.

Opinions are welcome!
    Attached Files

I Like the set!
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice Insignia!
      Attached Files

Comment

Bords:
        Attached Files

Comment

Breast eagle:
          Attached Files

Comment

Inside:
            Attached Files

Comment

A pre-war garment apparently wartime converted to an M44 type, new collar looks to me to have been constructed using material removed during the conversion. I have never seen one like this but find no reason to suspect this would have been done after the war. I really like it.

Comment

Different!

Comment

hello,

I really like this a lot also. The tailoring looks great. I really like the looks of the new collar, cuffs and waist band. The backing of the eagle with the same cloth is awesome!!

Fred

Comment

The awardloops and the Ribon:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Adam S. View Post
                      Different!
                      I agree and quite interesting!

Kevin

Comment

This is a wonderful tunic and one I would love to have in my own collection. I find these customized tunics to be my favorites.

Bob Hritz
                        In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Nice tunic, but you will probably have to cut your e-stand price in alomst half, down to 500-700 Euro if you really want to selling it. The market on German Heer items is VERY soft now, and odd-ball items are even harder to move. This is very neat, and being so "odd-ball" it probably indicates that it is spot-on original, since who would ever think of faking anything like this... Anyway very cool! Good luck with it!!

Comment

Is there any evidence there ever was an edelweiss on the right sleeve?

Comment

That is a very righteous looking tunic. Using all of the scrap gabardine as a backing for the eagle and Krim, and collar is a very practical and classy looking touch.

Of course you're entitled to ask what you want, but I do agree that your E-stand price is a bit high for this considering it's a non-standard piece. If it was a private purchase tunic constructed in the true style of the M-44 than you're closer to your asking price, but for a conversion it's really hard to put a value on it. I have no reason to believe this has been monkeyed with, but the risk you run on something like this is whether-or-not some master tailor took an Old Style Rock that was thrashed at the bottom and turned it into something sexy for somebody (say 5 or 10 years ago).

Again, not trying to disparage it - I think it's a great looking tunic and wouldn't mind having it myself.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X