Original Heer Panzer collar skull?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original Heer Panzer collar skull?

I am not familiar with these, but this one seems to be ok and appears to be zinc? Were these also worn as tradition badges on caps or are those different?
    Thanks much,

CB
    Attached Files

Can you post a 90° front pic?

Comment

More pics.
      Attached Files

Comment

not original IMO

Comment

Originally posted by cbuehler View Post
          More pics.
          I meant a 90° front view.

Comment

Hmm. Seems to be identical to the pair of zinc skulls deemed original in the post near this.
            The only difference is the patina that I can see. Even the prongs are identical.

CB

Comment

ty to take a pic in exact the same position as below - then we will see if it is the same. At the moment I tend to no:
              Attached Files

Comment

Hmm. Seems to be identical to the pair of zinc skulls deemed original in the post near this.
                The only difference is the patina that I can see. Even the prongs are identical.

CB
                I doubt those as well. I am just not a big fan of these 2-side prong skulls. The 3-side prongs skulls are of course original and well documented as being on original later war wraps. I have never seen a 2-prong skull on a wrap that I thought was original to it.

JMO

Comment

that zinc skull in post 7 is not often seen - a rarely pattern. Here are a few ground dugs:
                  Attached Files

Comment

more
                    Attached Files

Comment

It would seem that the one I posted is good then? For the life of me, I cant tell any difference.

CB

Comment

It would seem that the one I posted is good then? For the life of me, I cant tell any difference.

CB
                        In that case - yes could be sure that it is good. But I am still not convinced that both are identical.

Comment

Could someone point out what specific aspect of this skull that raises doubts? I just cant figure it out.
                          Thanks all for your patience!

CB

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X