Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAK straps

Helllo,

insignia and uniforms are not my area, normaly i buy combat awards. But i have offered this DAK straps. So maybe someone of the uniform and insignia collectors can help me

1. are this reals DAK straps?
    2. which unit? Panzergrenadiere?
    3. what was a fair price for such pieces? I know the value of a piece it only what you want to pay... yes. But i whant to make a fair offer to the seller
    Attached Files

and one more
    Attached Files

Comment

100% Original Panzergrenadier straps.
      Mark
      NZ

Comment

Yes 100% original mismatched straps
        Pz Grenadier....
        Price will always be a pretty contentious issue between collectors. I know what I would be prepared to pay for such a mismatched pair but that could be quite different to someone else.
        Offer what you feel comfortable with.

Greg

Comment

Very nice original and early brown wool backed Panzer Grenadier examples.
          The fact that they are mismatched isn't a huge concern because not all straps on uniforms were 100% matching. I have two sets of NCO straps that are a 100% match in construction but the material used in the top of the strap are different shades.

Mark

Comment

I would not be at all surprised to learn that these had been worn as a pair in N. Africa.

Comment

Agree with all. Nice original early Pz Gn straps. Also agree that mismatched sets were often utilized in Afrika do to the shortages on just about everything.

Comment

Those are some nice straps! Used and not overly abused with a lot of fading, just how I like them. Agree on the price issue, what anyone is willing to pay but being a pz gren I would probably pay a bit more than the average bear. I do agree that they could have easily been worn as a pair, the fading and wear is consistant and even on the boards. I like them quite a bit. Matt

Comment

thanks all for your postings

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X