• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epically beautiful tunic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sander vw View Post
      Enjoy the pictures!

Really great tunic: model, rank, wear, everything all-around Congrats!

Originally posted by Zauberflöte View Post
      it is better not to iron directly on to the wool. You can better use something like a towel in between to avoid burning the wool.
      butter-muslin would be the best material for it

Comment

Wow Sander, that is a real nice piece! I love the wear, just the perfect amount of salt with a very nice look!
        Makes me wonder what else from Panzeraufklärungs-Abteilung 25 is in the closets, attics and basements of the homes in your town? Any SPW's in the garages LOL?

Although I agree with the ironing advice given here, your Mom did a wonderful job! It is nice that she is willing to help her son out, I need some collar tabs sewn on a tunic and will have to show my mom this next time I am over and ask for her help LOL....

Best Regards and happy hunting for Aufkl items!

Kevin

Comment

M36 Tunic

I agree a very nice tunic. Was it fairly normal to have Cavalry collars with pink piped bds?? I have never seen this before so i just want an education. Hope you don't mind me asking and I am definately not putting anything down at all. Thanks, Mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan B View Post
            Sander, that's a wonderful M36 combat-tunic which fits exactly in your new project! Congratulations

Can you post,for personal reference, a close-up of the trade-badge?

Good advice from Zauberflöte too.

Regards

Jan
            Please see the attached

I agree a very nice tunic. Was it fairly normal to have Cavalry collars with pink piped bds?? I have never seen this before so i just want an education. Hope you don't mind me asking and I am definately not putting anything down at all. Thanks, Mark.
            Hello Mark, it's common to see on early war tunics, but these days they are quite rare.

Thank you everybody for the tumbs up.

About the ironing, I told my mom the same but she said she knew what she was doing so it turned out to be very nice.
            Attached Files
            http://www.sandeboetiek.com

sigpic

Comment

That is for sure a real beauty!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X