Feldgendarmerie Display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doug,

That...is one sweet display. That could turn a guy into a Police collector. Congratulations on an outstanding job. Changing the piping in that crusher came out well....ha ha ha, only kidding folks.

Richard

Comment

Papers please?? Billbert

Comment

Doug, following my previous post, it would be very interesting to know if you restored the tunic to it's present configuration, ergo that it is all authentic or that you "build" it like this? This of course since from 1944 onwards most FG appears to have been without their identifying insignia (cuff title & arm eagle) as orders told them so. This order was especially adhered to in the East of course, for their own security and that of their logistic/srategic knowledge when captured.

Thank you
        Frederik

Comment

Nice display
          Mike

Comment

hello

wow superb

Comment

I am also curious to know if the tunic has been restored to this configuration or if the insignia is original to it. Either way, a very attractive display, some very rare items here.

Comment

I agree it looks great but also would like to know if it is restored or if the tunic was "built". The order to remove the insignia and cease using it was issued March 10th 1944 but photos show them both being worn after that. All the jackets I have seen are stripped so if real this configuration on an M44 would indeed be very rare to see.

Comment

Sweet, thanks some nice looking set up.

Comment

Not M44 of course, but still a nice illustration to this thread. Please note the not so often with FG encountered EK I award.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Zauberflöte; 05-07-2011, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X