X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fakes on the E-Stand?

Look here:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=511846

The KM eagle is IMO a Delta fake from the 70's. The General breast eagle looks also wrong to me.

Best regards,
    Andreas

Agree on both.

Glenn
    "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Greetings All,

I just saw these two eagles this morning. I believe both are reproductions.

Fred

Comment

Hi fellow,
        OH........boy,I can just belive that

O.K first the Kriegsmarine eagle I get on this forum about a year ago and exactly this eagle was discussed on forum.I'll find this old thread about this eagle,becouse a last year was good one and now is bad Looks like I was burnt here in the forum.

The second Army eagle I get last weak directly from ''Vet'' with few other nice staff............and all other is good one and only this -Eagle- is bad one

Anyway guys,please explain me wha't is wrong with this both eagle specially the Army eagle,maybe somone can show genuine eagle for compare the details.

Many thanks for the education,and I'll looking now for the old thread about Kriegs eagle.

Beast Regards
        Pete
        Attached Files

Comment

everything is wrong. it is just pacistani work not german craftmanship. its not properly done. Wrong material. Just ... hm not the real thing.

Comment

The proportions are all wrong for one thing, it looks deformed.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X