Infantry combat set-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infantry combat set-up

It was raining pretty hard yesterday so inspired by the rain I shot some pictures of my nearly complete infantry set-up with poncho. Heer isn't my specialty so I went the inexpensive route with the Zeltbahn.

The grenades are decent reproductions that I picked up.

I can COMPLETELY understand why people go crazy for these combat pieces now. Hope you enjoy it as much as I:
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

last ones...
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks great Adam! How does your wife feel about your new guest staying in your dining room?

Comment

She doesn't mind too much as long as it isn't out permanently! And she feels a lot better about this than she does about the other 5 torso set-ups that are temporarily being stored in her office!

By the way - still waiting on the delivery of a d-ring for the rear y-strap, mess kit & a 1944 dated Bulgarian entrenching shovel. Not deadly accurate but still axis and much less than a German one!

Comment

ready to Stalingrad ! superb stuff !!!

Comment

Nice setup, looks good.

Comment

id have liked to see the gas can slung on the opposite side, so the flap could be got to quickly on the left side....
                  that aside, nice rig. alot to be said for the simple zelt and kit set up...so often folk want the parkas and overt camo...a zelt and kit on top is just fine.
                  thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thanks guys. I might switch up that gas can and see how it looks. Trying to figure out how it will sit when the mess kit is attached.

I'll post some updates when the shovel and d-ring arrives.

Comment

It looks great for a start-up, things would be seperated as well so as not to bumb/hit and make noise

Comment

Those Y-straps look interesting, with the rarer 'open' belt hook variant (rear strap).
                        Lucius

Comment

good looking set up there Adam, could do a field div set up too

Comment

Thanks Lucius and John!

There is actually a thread about the straps in the equipment section.

Cheers

Comment

Love that pot!
                              May I ask who's the maker and size?
                              Cheers
                              Ace

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X