DAK cufftitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAK cufftitles

To the forum any opinions on these cufftitles would be apreciated. I know it is hard to judge from one pic and as such I am trying to get more pics. Any input is appreciated
    Best regards,
    Todd[IMG][/IMG]

From the front i like what i see, pics needed of the back to confirm for sure, but very probable Matt

Comment

Matt,
      Thank you with my new DAK M40 camo (still on lay-away, will get it next month) I now have the DAK bug and am looking to expand on my new found DAK collecting interest. When I get new pics I will post them.
      Best regards,
      Todd

Comment

Afrikakorps

Hi Todd,

The AFRIKAKORPS looks good to me as well. Short of something being revealed upon receipt of better photos I think you have a keeper. I haven't studied the AFRIKA type so can't comment further.

Regards,
        Stu

Comment

Todd, you have to be careful it gets to be a spendy habit, but a very cool campaign to collect I have 6 afrikakorps cuffs and 2 of the afrika soon to have a 3rd and 4th The tropical heer eagles are hard to come by though, almost have to pick just one part and go with it. The tunics are crazy expensive, but i still don't have one, but soon.... thats a threat and promise. Best of luck with the future dak collection, great stuff. Dig up the thread in the collection part of the forum, great stuff. Some of my items are there as well as a ton of other wonderful dak/tropical treasures. Matt
          P.S. i like the desert stuff and surprisingly enough heading there soon. Matt

Comment

Matt,
            I know it is a spendy area and what started it was a $50 K98 bayo with a tropical frog hat I found at a pawn shop, after that I was on the hunt and then found probably what will be my nicest piece a DAK m40 camo. I am already collecting Iron crosses and WW2 USMC, Japanese, German and Italian enlisted infantry items, this will be an extension of my Heer items. I am still looking for a totally solid unmessed with Heer snow camo. Thanks again for your input. Be safe in the desert and thank you for your service
            Best regards,
            Todd

Comment

Originally posted by Stu W View Post
              Hi Todd,

The AFRIKAKORPS looks good to me as well. Short of something being revealed upon receipt of better photos I think you have a keeper. I haven't studied the AFRIKA type so can't comment further.

Regards,
              Stu
              Stu,
              Thank you for your input. I hope to post additional pics soon and I hope to pick both of these up.
              Best regards,
              Todd

Comment

Todd, hey someone has to do it, so why not me?? Be better when i get to SF selection but thats still years away. I'll keep myself as low as possible but can't dodge them all... unfortunate business but someones gotta go. Anyways good luck with the tropical stuff, the forum is a great resource. Would love to see the M40! Matt

Comment

Originally posted by afrikasandman View Post
                  Todd, hey someone has to do it, so why not me?? Be better when i get to SF selection but thats still years away. I'll keep myself as low as possible but can't dodge them all... unfortunate business but someones gotta go. Anyways good luck with the tropical stuff, the forum is a great resource. Would love to see the M40! Matt
                  Hey Matt,
                  Off topic here but when you go for your tour of duty, are you going to be able to still visit the Forum, do you have access to on line or is it limited for security reasons. You have great input on DAK / Tropical items, will miss your threads if your not visiting here .
                  Regards,
                  Bill

Comment

Bill, i may be going Oct or nov (as there are lots of slots that 1LTs are trying to get out of) so its quite possible that i will go then. If not Oct 09 is my slated date. I will have my lap top but the internet isn't all that dependable over there but will still visit the forum and maybe get yal some cool pics while im over there. Matt

Comment

Hello Todd

Goodluck in your DAK/tropical collection. From the single photo, AK CT looks good, can't say on Afrika CT. Better photos are needed to be sure. When you mention an M40 camo , do you mean a 1st pattern tropical tunic perhaps or M40 cap ? Look forward to either really...

Matt, Thank You for your service and goodluck in the desert. Learn the language if you can...Would not be eager to go to that fubar. Did see lots of beautiful desert having spent Four in the Corp myself...maybe you can visit Israel and check out their collection of WWII AFV's, PzKw IVf2 etc.

kind regards
                      Tim

Comment

Here is the M40 SD EF64 tropical camo. It was also a thread on the helmet forum. Tim I would also love a tunic or M40 cap, but that will wait till another day. Here is one pic of my helmet. [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Todd

Outstanding Need to find one these too.
                          Lots of M40's aren't there...

thanks
                          Tim

Comment

Here is one more. Again thanks for looking[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Todd, hard to see from the pics, but if the back on the p and R are different sizes which it looks like then you are golden on that cuff! The helmet is a stunner!!!! Matt

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X