Luftwaffe HERMANN GÖRING NCO black wrap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eugenio,

Wonderful Belgian made piece. I remember when you first posted this, as A. B. Steve said, this is a one looker. Werner, the Reitz historian is a very helpful guy, I have written to him several times in the past and he was always fast and ready to help with questions. This is one of those uniforms that its hard not to get jealous over, nice score and glad it went to a good home, not the best home, but a good one...ha ha. Congratulations and when you find its twin please drop me a line.

Richard P.

Comment

Hey panzer-erc, if you ever get tired of that tunic drop me a line.

steve

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat de Fer View Post
        Hello
        That is a really nice wrapper. No questions about this one
        Reitz made tons of uniforms for the German ,It would be interesting to find out how many exactly.
        Best Regards
        Pierre-yves
        I found dozens of original Reitz documents in an archive.
        they are all about the orders the Luftwaffe, SS and Wehrmacht made in the years 1941 - 1944
        Some amazing things came out, things I did not know so far.
        As soon as I have the copies, I will update my site and share this new interesting information
        Interested in all E. Reitz Uniformwerke items.

Comment

Originally posted by airborne_steve View Post
          Hey panzer-erc, if you ever get tired of that tunic drop me a line.

steve
          you need to get in line for this one

Best thing is , about 3 years ago I saw a pair of black panzer trousers, also E.Reitz made...
          This jacket is ust screaming for these trousers, too bad I can't remember who showed it to me. It was at a Ciney show.....
          and I didn't bring my camera
          It wasn't for sale back then

werner
          Interested in all E. Reitz Uniformwerke items.

Comment

Originally posted by werner p. View Post
            you need to get in line for this one

Best thing is , about 3 years ago I saw a pair of black panzer trousers, also E.Reitz made...
            This jacket is ust screaming for these trousers, too bad I can't remember who showed it to me. It was at a Ciney show.....
            and I didn't bring my camera
            It wasn't for sale back then

werner
            These trousers would have been perfect for my tunic . May be in the future I can to find a good Reitz made pants, difficult but never impossible . I think this must be the spirit of a militaria collector and his best treasure, his patience.
            Any commets about the rounded collar flaps? is not very usual in the Heer and Luftwaffe wrap pattern.

Comment

No more opinions about this rare wrap? Where is the panzer collectors?

Comment

nice

This is the wrap very nice !No question eaches!!Congratulation! ibencsik

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X