Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on this Fliegerbluse and trousers

Hi,

Here's another adddition ... I like the condition of this jacket and trousers a lot... IMHO the eagle and sleeve winkel are resewn... But still a very nice piece...

Kind regards,
    Gerd V

Nice set. looks like all the insignia is probably re-applied, but still nice items. Looks to be a small size, are the pants small as well?

Comment

Gerd,

The tunic is great condition. IMHO all the insignia have been post war applied. The eagle should be zig-zag sewn and the tab should be straight machine sewn. The pants very nice and are likely worth more than the tunic.

Steve

Comment

Looks as though the lapel buttons are replacements as well
        WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

I know that I am beating a dead horse here, but there should be three gulls on each tab to match what is reflected on the sleeve.

Comment

Yes, you are right. I think also the insignas have been reapplied recently. But bluse and pant seem originals.

Comment

Thanks for all the opinions and help
              As I don't collect wehrmacht I would like to put it on the Estand. Could you please give me an idea of the price I have to ask?

Kind regards,
              Gerd V

Comment

I am out of circuit for prices : I don't know the "market". So I can't answer.

Comment

[QUOTE=Gene]Looks as though the lapel buttons are replacements as well[/QUOTE

The collar buttons are original.
                  Yes, all the insignia is resewn.
                  Esse Quam Videri

Comment

I agree concerning all the insignia has been reapplied. I like the metal dish buttons, few are like that. If I am not mistaken, the trousers are Fliegerhosen. Are they dated?
                    Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Hi Willi,

No they aren't dated.

Kind regards,
                      gerd V

Originally posted by Willi Zahn
                      I agree concerning all the insignia has been reapplied. I like the metal dish buttons, few are like that. If I am not mistaken, the trousers are Fliegerhosen. Are they dated?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X