Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Is This?

Hello All

Picked this patch up at an auction recently with some German war booty and was wondering if anyone could identify it. Is it a Kriegsmarine proficiency badge? I can't find it in my one and only reference book Thanks

Best Regards
    Mike
    Attached Files

The reverse...
    Attached Files

Comment

Any idea??? Someone must know!

Comment

What is this?

Mike,
        The patch was used to indicate an NCO in the Kriegsmarine and was used on the sports kit. It was worn on the left breast of the sports jacket and on the left side of the trunks. The officer's version had a rope like border around the blue field. The anchor should be about 56mm high,with the overall size of the patch about 90mmx70mm. Hope this helps.

John Allen

Comment

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Welcome to the forum John and thanks for the info.!

Best Regards
          Mike
          </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
          </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

Isn't that patch for the km sports shorts? A friend of mine just bought one like that and he said it goes on his blue sports shorts one the one leg

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X